Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing the Texans Training Camp Part 3

Welcome to another bonus in person graphing post. I headed back to the Texans training camp Tuesday for another day of graphing. I arrived shortly after practice started and went to get my spot along the line claimed out and watch the Texans practice. To my surprise they moved one of the mobile camera towers right in front of the best spot to get autographs leaving only a 10 to 15 foot section just outside of the kids only section for all the others to get autographs so when the time came for players to sign it got kind of crowded. Only six players came over to sign after everyone finished up for the day and with all the people trying to get closer to the fence to get autographs we got a little packed in. Luckily I was able to get five out of the six that signed so it wasn't a bad day but I wish that they'd send more over to sign. As long as the weather stays dry I'll be headed back for more so until then enjoy a few pictures and my autographs from today's Texans training camp.




*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*

Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return
or follow me on twitter @cavewv








No comments:

Post a Comment