Monday, August 14, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing the Texans Training Camp part 10

Welcome back to another in person graphing bonus post. I headed back Monday for one last day of graphing the Texans before the Patriots arrive tomorrow for joint practice. It was raining so I headed over a little later then normal today and got to the sports complex just a bit before practice ended and the rain let up. Jerry West was at camp today but didn't come over and sign. As practice was wrapping up I noticed that I didn't see a single sharpie boy out today so that got me worried but there was alot of fans today so I figured some would sign today since alot of fans paid $35 for a football to get autographs on. Well to everyone's surprise only one player walked over and signed a few autographs before heading inside with everyone else leaving a hundred or so fans standing around wondering what what going on and why noone really signed today. I hung out for a while longer until I saw the main security guy signaling it's over for the day then I headed home. Tuesday and Wednesday are the final days of camp here in West Virginia with the Texans hosting the Patriots for a joint practice so hopefully they turn out to be amazing graphing days. So until then enjoy a few pictures and my single autograph from today's Texans training camp.


*
-
-
-
-
-
*
Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return
or follow me on twitter @cavewv





No comments:

Post a Comment