Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing the Texans / Patriots Training Camp part 12

Welcome back to another in person graphing bonus post. I headed back to the Texans / Patriots training camp Wednesday for one last day of graphing. I arrived about 7am and noticed several hundred fans already in line for the buses so I quickly got my spot and waited about an hour until they started running. After finally getting to the training facility I went to find myself a spot. I went to the Patriots section but it was already becoming a shoving match of people as more and more packed in. The Texans main security guard told us that since it was the final day and fan appreciation day that most of the Texans planned on signing so I headed over to the Texans fans section and found a great spot to graph and watch today's scrimmage game. Both teams looked amazing on the field today and both look ready to go for Saturdays pre season game. As practice wrapped up JJ Watt and about 10 Texans came over and signed some. JJ signed a few here and there then took off hitting a few in the kids section before heading in. A few Patriots signed but it was a mad house for the few that did. Gronk hit the VIP section for a minute then took off right after Tom Brady took off. I was only able to get five autographs today but that's always better than no autographs and I've had a blast these last couple of weeks and hate to see it come to an end for another year. So until next time enjoy a few pictures and my final autographs from the Texans training camp.


*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*

Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return
or follow me on twitter @cavewv










No comments:

Post a Comment