Saturday, August 5, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing the Texans Training Camp part 7

Welcome back for another bonus in person graphing post. I headed back to the Texans training camp Saturday for one last day of graphing before they head off to play the first pre season game against the Panthers. I arrived about my normal time and got my usual spot and watched today's practice. Since it was a Saturday there was more people in attendance today. I over heard a few kids say JJ Watt told them he'd sign today but as practice finished up he went over to a few people by the end zone and started signing so of course a few of us ran over but by the time we got close he walked off and then hit the kids section then left. Oh well hopefully he'll sign when they return Friday. After that I got a few players to sign my multi picture and then Braxton Millers family came over and got my friends ball and my picture for him to sign and told the others she was only doing this for us since they promised they would yesterday so they got Braxton to sign after he finished playing with his son. I hung out a little while longer just to see if anyone else would sign along with alot of other very unhappy fans who came from all over just to meet a few players that didn't sign today and a bunch of Clemson fans from down south wanting Watson autographs or a photo op who were really bummed out when they found out he signed for anyone that wanted the other day and that was the only day he's signed so far. Today was the first day I really heard so called fans yelling at players for not signing and even a few shouts about its the fans who pay their salaries by purchasing tickets to games and merchandise. It was getting a little heated and then shortly after the main security guy signaled its over for the day. After that I packed up and headed home. I guess some people just never learn. I don't get upset if someone doesn't sign for me they don't owe me a thing and I can always try again sometime. The Texans are off until Wednesday's pre season game against the Panthers and wont be back here until Friday the 11th so until then enjoy a few of my pictures and autographs from today's Texans training camp.


*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Braxton Miller
-
-




*


Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return
https://www.facebook.com/cavemansttm/
or follow me on twitter @cavewv


No comments:

Post a Comment