Thursday, August 3, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing the Texans Training Camp part 5

Welcome back to another bonus in person graphing post as I continue graphing the Texans training camp. Thursday brought another beautiful day and of course more graphing at the Texans training camp. I arrived about 11 that morning and went to get my spot along the line and watched today's practice. It wasn't to packed today and I got a spot right outside the kids area and got my stuff ready for autograph time. After the Texans finished practice four sharpie boys came out with bags full of sharpies so I figured more players would be coming over to sign today but as we watched most go inside two walked over and started signing. As I waited for them to work towards me I noticed Deshaun Watson walk to the middle of the line and started signing so of course I headed over. I got a mini helmet signed for a friend then I headed over to the end of the line and got him to sign my 8x10. He wasn't saying much but he was signing everything put in front of him and taking the occasional picture so I headed back to the other end of the line and got him to sign a 4x6 then headed back to the middle and got one last autograph on a multi signed piece I'm working on. After that I got one of the two others that signed today and called it a day and headed home. As long as the suns shining I'll be headed back tomorrow so until then enjoy a few pictures and my autographs from today's Texans training camp.


*
-
-
-
-
The Sharpie Boys Arrive
-
-
-
Deshaun Watson signing away
-
-
Deshaun Watson
-
Deshaun Watson (8x10)
-
Deshaun Watson (4x6)
-
-
*

Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return
or follow me on twitter @cavewv










No comments:

Post a Comment