Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing the Texans / Patriots Training camp part 11

Welcome back to another in person graphing bonus post. I headed back to the Texans training camp Tuesday for joint practice with the Patriots. I arrived about 7am to insure I could get a parking spot and then waited for the rain to stop. After the rain stopped I headed over and got in the line for the buses that take people to the training facility that start running at 9 am. People had already started lining up and the line quickly grew. When the buses finally started to run I was lucky enough to get on the fourth bus so I didn't have to wait to long. Some people waited an hour or two later on in the morning so I guess getting there early pays off because I was also lucky enough to get right up front on the fence line around my usual spot. As I waited for today's practice to start more and more people filled the bleachers and fence lines until we were totally packed in like sardines. Around 10 am the Texans took the field with not much fanfare. Shortly after the Patriots started arriving and the fans went nuts. Brady and Gronk were in the last group to arrive and fans went insane when they walked on the field. Jerry West showed up again today but stayed away from the fans. As we got more and more packed in I watched today's practice and quickly saw why Brady's called the GOAT. He's an amazing quarterback but the Texans top notch defense definitely caught Brady off guard and even got a few interceptions and that didn't make Tom happy as he cursed his fellow team mates for a good while. Gronk was looking good today and with both teams performance's today Saturday pre season game should be interesting. After practice wrapped up a few Texans including JJ Watt went over to the far corner and signed for a few Texans fans while everyone else waited for the Patriots. When they finally started coming over only around 8 or so came over and signed. No Brady or Gronk sadly. The ones that did sign hit a few here and there then went inside with everyone else. Luckily I was able to get three Patriot autographs today but it wasn't the two I really wanted but still better than going home empty handed and there's always tomorrow the last day of training camp here in West Virginia. After everyone finished signing I hung out a little while longer just to make sure noone else was coming over and then fought traffic to get out of the area and headed home. You know I'll be headed back early in the morning so until then enjoy a few pictures and my autographs from today's Texans / Patriots training camp.


*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*

Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return
or follow me on twitter @cavewv













No comments:

Post a Comment