Saturday, August 12, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing the Texans Training Camp part 9

Welcome back to another in person graphing bonus post. I headed back Saturday for another day of graphing the Texans training camp and arrived about my normal time and watched today's practice. There was alot more people in attendance today so I wasn't to hopeful that many would come over and sign and the ones that did would get swarmed. I was half right because as soon as practice wrapped up J.J. Watt and Deshaun Watson came right over to the middle of the line and started signing for about everyone as people swarmed to them. Someone brought a box of Crunch Berry cereal for J.J. who opened the box and dumped a bunch in his mouth and in the process flung crunch berries everywhere. After that Tom Savage came over and signed his way down the line. After I got them all to sign I hit up the other few players that signed today plus Coach Romeo Crennel and added them to my multi signed pictures. When everyone finished signing I packed up and headed home. The Texans are off tomorrow but with weather permitting I'll be back at it Monday and Tuesday then the Patriots will be here Wednesday and Thursday. So until then enjoy a few pictures and my autographs from today's Texans training camp.


*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
J.J. Watt
-
Deshaun Watson
-
Tom Savage
-
-
-
*
Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return
or follow me on twitter @cavewv











No comments:

Post a Comment