Friday, August 11, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing the Texans Training Camp part 8

Welcome to another in person graphing bonus post. The Texans returned to West Virginia on Friday to continue training camp after playing the first pre season game against the Panthers. I arrived a little before 11 and watched today's practice. The crowd wasn't to bad so I got my usual spot along the fence and waited for practice to finish up for the day. Then after they got done about 7 or 8 players came over and stated signing. Jaelen Strong came over today so I got him to sign a couple cards then got everyone else on a multi picture. After the players finished signing Coach Romeo Crennel came over and signed his way down the line then the General Manager Rick Smith came over and signed some. After that it was over for the day so I headed home. I've still got several days left for the Texans and the Patriots will be here the 15th and 16th to practice with the them so until then enjoy a few pictures and my autographs from today's Texans training camp.


*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jaelen Strong
-
-
*

Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return
or follow me on twitter @cavewv










No comments:

Post a Comment