Saturday, August 12, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #109

Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. If you're like me you have a few of your favorite autographs framed and hanging on a wall somewhere. At one point I almost wall papered my living room with framed autographs but then i quickly realized how expensive that could get to do it properly. Sure you can go to WalMart and get some cheapo frames that will display those prized autographs just fine but for how long? As most know light is the autographs enemy especially direct sunlight and harsh florescent lights that will quickly fade and ruin something you may cherish. If you plan on displaying something for longer periods of time I really recommend spending the extra money on frames with archival glass that cuts down on UV ray exposure and getting the autographs professionally framed and that will help keep harmful light from causing damage and better protect the autographs. If you do just want to go the cheap route then I recommend putting the autograph in a page protector and use a matte to keep the photos and ink off the glass. I'd also keep them out of the light as much as possible since regular glass doesn't offer much protection. I also like to rotate my framed pieces around every month or two with different pieces to cut down on time they are exposed to light. With proper storage and protection you can enjoy your autographs for many years or you can go with option C ( C for cheapo) and watch them fade away with time. Now on to this weeks successes. Monday brought two returns. First after just over six months I received my Star Trek picture back signed by the wonderful Julie Newmar. Next we received our "Legend of Billy Jean" DVD cover and our "Christine" picture that was previously signed by John Carpenter back signed Keith Gordon after just under two weeks. Unfortunately he used a cheap marker and the DVD cover returned smudged. Wednesday brought one return when we received both pictures back signed by Tom Atkins after only two weeks. He's been in several of my favorite horror films like "Creepshow" , "Night of the Creeps", and "The Fog". Thursday brought another return when we received both pictures back signed by Sean Bean after eleven months. I've been hearing he's now sending secretarials but I'm not so sure ours looks awful close to authentic autographs so I've got to look at more examples before I make up my mind. Saturday brought one last return for the week when we received our picture back signed by Orlando Bloom after just under five months. That's it for this week. Everyone have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and address's.




*
-
Julie Newmar
*ST
-
Keith Gordon
c/o Arlook Group
205 S Beverly Drive
Suite 209
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
-
Tom Atkins
c/o Paradigm Talent Agency NY
140 Broadway
 26th Floor
 New York, NY 10005


-
Sean Bean
Independent Talent Group Ltd
40 Whitfield Street
London W1T 2RH
UK
-
Orlando Bloom
*ST
-
*



Follow Cpt. Caveman's Autographs on Facebook to see our successes the day they return
or follow me on twitter @cavewv


No comments:

Post a Comment