Sunday, July 30, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing the Texans Training Camp Part 2

Welcome to another bonus in person graphing post. It rained most of the day Friday and Saturday so I didn't head back to training camp until Sunday. I arrived that morning just after practice started and walked around a bit then headed down to find my spot along the line. I didn't miss much Friday or Saturday only one player signed Friday and a few more Saturday. When I got to my spot I noticed a news camera crew standing close by and over heard the reporter say to the camera man be ready when they start doing autographs so that gave me hope that more would sign today. I watched the rest of practice and and waited for them to finish up and after they did twelve players came over and started signing down the line and hit as many as they could before the Texan security started yelling for them to wrap it up. It went pretty quick but I was able to get everyone that signed so it was definitely a better graphing day then my first day and the news camera got one of the players signing my multi picture and my autographs on camera so that's cool. I didn't catch the station name only channel 2. So if anyone see's my multi signed picture below on the news send me a link lol. After everyone finished signing I headed home. They have Monday off so I'll be headed back Tuesday. So until then enjoy a few pictures and my autographs from today's Texans training camp.


*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Brian Cushing
-
-
*


Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return

https://www.facebook.com/cavemansttm/

or on Twitter @cavewv










No comments:

Post a Comment