Thursday, July 27, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing the Texans Training Camp part 1

Hello and welcome to a bonus in person graphing post. The Houston Texans came to town this week to start training camp at the Greenbrier Sporting Complex. Due to Winters check up at the dentist Wednesday we missed the first day of camp so I headed down Thursday for my first day. I arrived just as practice was getting started and found myself a great spot along the middle of the fence and watched the Texans practice. I ran into another local collector who attended yesterday's practice and said it wasn't a very good graphing day Wednesday because only Tom Savage, JJ Watt and two others came over and signed after practice. That got me a little worried but as practice was wrapping up we noticed the sharpie boy (the person who's job it is to give players sharpies to sign with then collect up afterwards) came out with a bag full of black sharpies so I thought surely more would sign today. Unfortunately that's not how it went. Out of the 86 players out on the field today only three came over to sign today. Out of those three only RaShaun Allen signed outside of the kids only section and he only signed for few others and luckily I was one of those few so I didn't have to go home empty handed. Alot of fans refused to leave after all the players went inside hoping others would come back out and sign but after the rain started coming down that ended all hopes of that happening. I really feel bad for the Texan fans that actually drove from Texas that walked away empty handed today. Oh well you can't win them all. It's supposed to storm all day Friday so I'll probably go back Saturday and hopefully things pick up a little. So until then enjoy a few pictures and my single lonely autograph from today's Texans training camp.


*
-
-
-
-
-
-
RaShaun Allen #88
-
*

Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return
or on Twitter @cavewv







No comments:

Post a Comment