Friday, July 14, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Friday Favorites

Welcome back for another Friday Favorites. Every Friday we share a few of our favorite autographs from our collection. Some may be TTM favorites and some may be In Person or Purchased favorites but as always if its a TTM favorite and the address is still valid I'll add that also. Since I'm rereading Steven King's "IT" before the new film is released later this year this week it's a few of my favorite authors. So enjoy and I'll be back tomorrow with this weeks TTM success post with new autographs and tested addresses.


*
-
George R.R. Martin
*ST
-
Dean Koontz
*FMB
-
Beverly Cleary
-
Andy Weir
*FMB
-
Nelson DeMille
-
*

Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return https://www.facebook.com/cavemansttm/
or follow me on twitter @cavewv


No comments:

Post a Comment