Sunday, July 9, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing the PGA Greenbrier Classic Part 5

Welcome back to another bonus in person graphing post. I headed back to the Greenbrier Classic Sunday for the final round. I headed over a little early because I didn't want to miss Bubba Watson when he finished up since he was one of the first to tee off that morning. On the way to the tournament the charter bus that I was on had a tire blowout shortly after leaving the parking area. So we all had to wait for another bus to come and pick us all up. Luckily it didn't put me to behind and I got to the clubhouse just as Bubba was finishing up. He came over and signed down the line then headed inside. After that and while waiting on Phil Mickelson to finish up I got a few golfers to sign cards and had the current West Virginia governor and Greenbrier resort owner Jim Justice sign a hat. When Mickelson finished up he went in to turn in his score card then came back out and signed for almost all the huge crowd of people wanting his autograph and I got my picture signed. I was hoping to run into Jerry West again but I didn't see him all day. While waiting on Jerry Lee Trevino came out and didn't want to sign for the two people asking but I was persistent and he finally signed my ticket while cussing at me the entire time lol. After that I watched a few more players finish up then headed home. It's been a fun and great graphing week and i can't wait until next years Greenbrier Classic. So until then enjoy a few pictures and my autographs from the final round of the Greenbrier Classic.


*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Bubba Watson
-
Phil Mickelson
-
Lee Trevino
-
-
-
*

Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return
or follow me on twitter @cavewv












No comments:

Post a Comment