Saturday, July 8, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing the PGA Greenbrier Classic Part 4

Welcome back to another in person graphing bonus post. I headed back to the PGA Greenbrier Classic Saturday for round 3. Today my main mission was to get Phil Mickelson since I've missed him all week and didn't want it to come down to the last day and then miss him. So I arrived early and got my usual spot by the club house. Luckily not many people were out graphing when I arrived just one other collector and two pro graphers, one with two young boys getting autographs for him. As soon as I got my stuff ready Lee Trevino comes out and just refuses to sign for the 3 people standing there and gives everyone the I signed for you yesterday look and went on his way. Then Jerry West came out and signed for us. I got him to sign my picture and then when he left he came over and signed again, Super nice guy. After that it was about time for Mickelson to finish up and I didn't want to miss him so I headed over and got a good spot along the rail. Mickelson finished up and came over and said he'd come back out to sign after he turned in his score card and he did. He drew a big crowd and signed for just about everyone and I got him on a nice 8x10. My next target was Bubba Watson and I still had a few hours till he finished up so I hung out and got a few more autographs while waiting on him. When Bubba finished up he wasn't to happy because he wasn't playing to well today and walked right past the huge crowd waiting for him. Luckily this thinned the crowd down because they thought he wouldn't sign but after about 20 minutes he came back out and signed for the ones still waiting. I added him to my 8x10 with Phil and then called it a day. I'll be headed back for the final round tomorrow so watch for the another bonus post and enjoy a few pictures and my autographs from today's Greenbrier Classic.


*
-
Jerry West
-
Phil Mickelson
-
-
-
Bubba Watson
-
Phil Mickelson and Bubba Watson
-
Jerry West
-
-
-
*

Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return
or follow me on twitter @cavewv










No comments:

Post a Comment