Friday, July 7, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing the PGA Greenbrier Classic Part 3

Welcome back to another bonus In Person graphing post. I took the day off Thursday because the weather wasn't looking to good but headed back Friday for another day at the Greenbrier Classic. After walking around a bit to kill time and wait on some players to finish up for the day I headed back to the 18th green and watched some of them finish their rounds. Then I headed back up to the clubhouse directly above the green and met up with a few local graphers I knew who were waiting on Phil Mickelson because he'd just finished up and said he would come out and sign after he turned in his score card. Since I still needed to get Mickelson i figured I'd wait to. Then we waited and waited lol. No Phil unfortunately, him and Bubba Watson went out the front exit and signed there. It wasn't a total loss because I still got a few golfers I hadn't gotten yet and then Lee Trevino came out and wasn't to keen on signing but he finally did after complaining and tossing out the big chocolate chip cookie he was eating then he took off with my last black sharpie. Nick Faldo came out of the booth for a minute and several of us got him to sign. The highlight of the day was when basketball legend and native West Virginian Jerry West showed up and signed for the hand full of people still waiting for autographs after Mickelson left. So not many autographs today only seven but I was only after a select few today so I'm still happy and getting to meet Jerry West just topped the day off so after that I headed home. Ill be going back tomorrow and for the final round Sunday so watch for more in person bonus posts. So until then enjoy a few pictures and my autographs from today's Greenbrier Classic.


*
-
Lee Trevino (and the cookie lol)
-
Jerry West
-
Jerry West, Nick Faldo and Lee Trevino
-
-
*

Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return
or follow me on twitter @cavewv




No comments:

Post a Comment