Saturday, July 22, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #106

Welcome back to another weekly TTM success post. Sadly we lost two legends last weekend. First the amazing actor Martin Landau passed away at the age of 89. Then legendary horror film director George A. Romero passed away at the age of 77. Most remember him from his Zombie films "Night of the living Dead", "Dawn of the Dead", "Day of the Dead", "Land of the Dead", "Diary of the Dead" and "Survival of the Dead". Along with all the great zombie movies he also brought us horror films like "The Crazies", "Monkey Shines", "The Dark Half" and one of my favorites "Creepshow". His passing is a great loss and he will be missed by fans and horror lovers everywhere. So I see alot of the in person graphers using painters tape with instructions on how and where to sign on an item. I'm also seeing some TTM graphers using this technique on photos they send to get signed. I've never done this either in person or TTM. I'm usually just happy to get something signed and don't worry about if it's signed in the perfect spot. To me it just seems a little pushy to give instructions for when they sign TTM. Now if its a paid signing sure I can see it being ok. You're paying for a service but when requesting a free autograph TTM I'd rather just take what they give me and be happy I got something back in the first place. Possibly if I was working on a multi cast signed piece TTM this may be something I'd try to ensure they sign in the proper place to leave room for others to sign. Anyways now on to this weeks TTM successes. Monday brought one return. After just under a month we received our VHS box from "Star Trek II" back signed by Judson Scott. He also sent us three nice signed 8x10's and returned our SASE unused. Great addition to our Trek collection. I'm working on getting all the VHS covers from my old box set of all the original movies signed by one cast member then I'll display the lot. Tuesday brought a super cool success from David Tennant who signed the one "Dr. Who" photo we sent him and it only took two months to return. Friday brought one return when we received a nice pre signed 5x7 from Neil deGrasse Tyson after only two weeks. Saturday brought one last return for this week when Winter received a nice autopenned picture from Michael Jordan after just under a month. They also sent her some stickers, a bookmark and a few other things. Nothing actually signed but she's happy. That's all for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and addresses.


*
-
Judson Scott
P.o. Box 1205
Azusa, CA 91702
-
David Tennant
Independent Talent Group
40 Whitfield Street
London W1T 2RH
UK
-
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Hayden Planetarium & Department of Astrophysics
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York, NY 10024
-
Michael Jordan (autopen)
Jump23.inc
5335 Wisconsin Avenue NW
Suite 720
Washington, D.C. 20015
-
*



Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return

https://www.facebook.com/cavemansttm/

or follow me on twitter @cavewv










No comments:

Post a Comment