Monday, July 2, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing The PGA Tour Greenbrier Classic Part 1

Welcome to a bonus in person graphing post. This week the PGA Tour comes to town for the Greenbrier Classic / A Tribute to the Military Golf Tournament. This even takes place every year at The Greenbrier Resort in White Sulphur Springs West Virginia and it's usually a great place to get autographs. Today was the first day and only a practice round day with players testing out the course and hitting the practice greens and driving range. I arrived when the gates opened up at 8 am and met up with another local grapher and friend of mine and proceeded to check things out then set up camp down by the putting green / driving range area. As always on the first day the crowd was pretty small and anyone wanting to get autographs had no problems getting close to the players and every player that was out practicing had no problems signing. I decided to work on a Classic golf flag and by the end of the day was able to get 32 signatures on it and then I got my day one ticket signed by the golfer who's picture was on it. Hopefully I can get all 7 tickets sighed by the players that appear on them this year as that's one of my goals I didn't achieve from last year. All in all it was a great graphing day and I had a great time seeing some of my favorite pro golfers and some new pros that attended this year and I'll be heading back tomorrow for the second practice round and trying for more autographs. It was also just announced that Trump will be arriving at the resort tomorrow afternoon so we may have the opportunity to graph the current POTUS if all goes well and Wednesday is the Pro-Am day with golfers and celebs playing and it's usually the best graphing day of the week. So until tomorrow enjoy a few pictures and my autographs from today and watch for more bonus in person graphing posts as I graph the PGA Tour Greenbrier Classic.

*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*


You can also get your Cpt.Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook 
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv



No comments:

Post a Comment