Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing The PGA Tour Greenbrier Classic Part 2

Welcome to another bonus in person graphing post. I headed back out Tuesday for another great day of graphing at the PGA Tour Greenbrier Classic / Tribute to the Military Golf tournament. I arrived around 8 in the morning when the gates opened up and grabbed my spot down between the putting green and driving range and got right to getting autographs. First I noticed Webb Simpson hitting balls on the driving range and patently waited for him to finish but as I was watching him I saw Bubba Watson walk out to the putting green so I quickly changed my target and started watching him. Bubba didn't stay out long and was starting to attract a crowd and luckily as he was leaving the practice area he stopped and signed for a few fans and I added him to my flag. Then as I was heading over to keep an eye out for Webb to finish up John Daly started walking towards the putting green so I quickly went over and added him to my flag. Daly was in a good mood today and I was also able to get him to sign a picture and golf ball for me when he finished his practice. Finally Webb finished up and I also added him to my flag. After that I went about catching any other player I didn't get yesterday and having them sign my flag and one of the players I was able to catch was Jim Furyk who has the record for the lowest golf score ever with an amazing 58. I spent the rest of the day getting a few other players to sign a few things. That after noon we noticed all the media rush to the 18th Tee to check out an incoming Blackhawk helicopter that was getting ready to land. Knowing Trump was coming today we all assumed it was him arriving and waited to see if anyone stepped out of the chopper but sadly it was just the crew. After that let down I returned to getting a few more golfers to sign my flag. Security finally told us Trump was going to arrive around 6 but unfortunately security had blocked off all access to the area he was coming to and made it impossible to get to him and so I decided to call it a day and head home. On the way out I ran into West Virginia Governor Jim Justice and had him sign a picture of him and trump. He added the inscription Me and my Buddy then signed his name. After that I was done for the day with  the temperature reaching just over 100 degrees with the humidity so I headed back to the bus area and headed home. It was another fun and productive graphing day with a total of 23 autographs and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's pro am with a few celebs and even though I wasn't able to get a Trump autograph I did get to see him and his motorcade pass by on my way home.  So until tomorrow when I head back out to battle the heat enjoy a few pictures and my autographs from today's Greenbrier Classic.

*
-
Bubba's getting started
-
Webb (in the green) playing in the sand
-
Blackhawk landing
-
Bubba signing
-
Daly being super cool today 
-
Furyk signing
-
Flag with 50 signatures
-
John Daly 
-
ESPN's Seth Greenberg and pro golfer Danny Lee
-
West Virginia Governor Jim Justice
-
*

You can also get your Cpt.Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook 
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv

No comments:

Post a Comment