Saturday, July 7, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing The PGA Tour Greenbrier Classic Part 5

Welcome to another bonus in person graphing post. I headed back out Saturday for another great day of graphing at the PGA Tour Greenbrier Classic / A Military Tribute at the Greenbrier Golf tournament. I had to work awhile Saturday so I didn't arrive at the golf course until 2:30 in the afternoon but my timing couldn't have been better and Phil Mickelson was just finishing up for the day. After he did his media interviews he came over and signed and took pictures. I got my picture signed and then got a picture with Phil. Right after that Jim Furyk and Bubba Watson finished up. Furyk came right over to sign the he got to me he signed my picture but when I asked for him to put 58 on it also he asked if I had anything more for him to sign. I didn't so I said no. He then proceeded to tell me if I want multiples then just bring them and he'd sign them all at at once instead of me waiting and trying everyday lol. I informed him I'd never sell any and they are for my personal collection. He wasn't being rude or anything and seamed really sincere but getting a bunch done at once takes all the fun out of it. I love the autographs but it's also about the thrill of the chase. By then Bubba Watson was heading our way about said he'sgot an interview to do real quick and he'd sign up by the clubhouse and sure enough he did. After that I got a few random signatures from golfers and then i got Jim Nantz. I was going to try for Webb Simpson again but he had a bad day and ran right to the driving range. As the day came to a close I Waited for Nick Faldo to finish his broadcast then got him to sign a picture on his way out. After that I packed up and headed home. Im headed back out in the morning to graph the final round so until then enjoy a few pictures and my autographs from today's Greenbrier Classic / A Military Tribute at the Greenbrier.

*
-
 Mickelson signing away as always
-
Mickelson and me
-
Jim Furyk signing down the line
-
Furyk and me
-
Jim Furyk with 58 inscription
-
Phil Mickelson
-
Bubba Watson
-
Nick Faldo
-
Scott Stallings
-
Keegan Bradley
-
Jim Nantz, Tony Finau and Latino Griffin
-
*


You can also get your Cpt.Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook 
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv








No comments:

Post a Comment