Sunday, July 29, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing The Houston Texans Training Camp Day - 4

Welcome to another bonus in person graphing post. I headed out solo today for my fourth day of the Texans training camp. I arrived shortly after eleven and as always met up with my friend who is out getting autographs just as much as I am and got to my normal spot along the signing line and watched another great practice. All our favorite players were out on the field today and I hoped a few of the bigger names would come over to sign today since they have tomorrow off. Everyone was energetic and looked like they were in a good mood today so anything was possible. As practice was coming to an end most of the players started heading inside but we noticed Deshaun Watson take his pads and jersey off and hung around a little while so we thought he might come over and sign today but that never happened and he eventually grabbed his gear and headed inside. The day wasn't a total loss because seven of the offensive players came over and signed down the line and most of them took the time to sign for everyone out waiting and I was able to add them to the multi picture I started yesterday. It was another fun day out graphing the Texans but unfortunately they have tomorrow off so I'll be heading back Tuesday for another day of graphing. So until Tuesday have a great graphing day and enjoy a few pictures and my autographs from today's Texans training camp.

*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*


You can also get your Cpt.Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook 
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv


No comments:

Post a Comment