Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing The Houston Texans Training Camp Day - 5

Welcome to another bonus in person graphing post. Once again I headed out solo Tuesday for my fifth day of the Texans training camp. The team had yesterday off so it was good to be back out graphing again. As always I arrived at the training facility around eleven o'clock and met up with my friend who is out getting autographs just as much as I am at training camps and the PGA. We made it to our normal spot along the signing line and watched another great practice and got everything ready for when they finished up. The weather for today called for rain and it was supposed to get really bad  just about the time the team would finish up for the day and the clouds in the sky looked like it could just pour it down at any minute but luckily the graphing gods had our back's today because it never rained a drop until later that evening after practice ended and the team finished up a little early today so it worked out perfectly. When practice did finally wrap up eleven or so players headed over to the signing line and began signing away. Just as I was getting started with my first player we noticed Whitney Mercilus walk up to the middle of the line and started signing. I immediately pulled out my photo I wanted him to sign and headed to an open spot just down the line from him and waited my turn. He signed my picture then I headed down to the end of the line and waited for him and got him to sign one of my mini footballs. After that I went and got eight of the other players that signed today then stood back and watched everyone getting stuff signed. After everyone finished up I called it a day and headed home before the rain hit and got all my stuff wet. It's calling for more rain tomorrow hopefully it holds off again but either way rain or shine I'll still be back out tomorrow for another day with the Texans. So until the enjoy a few pictures and my autographs from today's Texans training camp.

*
-
-
-
-
-
Whitney Mercilus
-
-
*


You can also get your Cpt.Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook 
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv

No comments:

Post a Comment