Sunday, July 8, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing The PGA Tour Greenbrier Classic Part 6

Welcome to another bonus in person graphing post. I headed back out Sunday for the final great day of graphing at the PGA Tour Greenbrier Classic / A Military Tribute at the Greenbrier Golf tournament. I arrived around noon and headed out on the course to follow Mickelson and watch him play awhile and killing time until my favorite players started to finish up with their final round of the tournament. After following Phil around for awhile I headed back to the practice area next to the building players sign and drop off scorecards just before he finished up and was able to get him to sign another picture. After Phil signed I got a few other players so sign a picture including Sam Saunders who is Arnold Palmer's grandson. Next to roll through was Webb Simpson who stopped long enough to sign for two young boys and myself. Jim Furyk finished up and came over and signed and talked to us for a second then I was able to get his legendary caddy Fluff to sign the picture also when he walked past us. Tony Finau finished up and I had him sign a nice 8x10. Finau is an amazing player and he's someone to keep an eye on in the future. As the tournament was starting to wrap up the last bunch of groups to come through had several players I wanted including Bubba Watson, Xander Schauffele, Harold Varner III and Kevin Na who was having an amazing day and round and had pretty much sealed his victory for the day by leading with an impressive 19 under par with only a few holes left to go. As it turned out Na won the tournament and after the presentation of the trophy and jacket he was being pulled away by the media but he still stopped and signed some so I was able to get him on a tournament program. After they took Na away I was able to catch Sir Nick Faldo as he left the Golf Channels  booth and had him sign a picture and to finish off the day I had commentator Jim Nantz sign a picture. After Nantz signed and I noticed most of the fans had already left and the players had all finished so I decided to call I'd a day. I'm sad to see it come to and end. I love golf and wish I had just a few more day of graphing left. I still had a blast and received fourteen autographs today bringing the weekly final total of 127 autographs over six day's. So  unfortunately that's all for this year's PGA Tournament. Up next is the Texans NFL training camp that starts in only 18 days. So have a great graphing Sunday and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and address's.


*
-
-
-
-
-
Kevin Na (winner of this year's tournament)
-
Jim Furyk and his caddy Fluff
-
Phil Mickelson
-
Nick Faldo
-
Bubba Watson
-
Webb Simpson
-
Xander Schauffele
-
Tony Finau
-
Brandt Snedeker, Harold Varner III, Keegan Bradley and Sam Saunders
-
Jim Nantz
-
*


You can also get your Cpt.Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook 
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv













No comments:

Post a Comment