Saturday, August 25, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #163

Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. I think the hardest part of TTM autograph collecting or just autograph collecting in general is searching for and finding the perfect picture that you want to send to get signed. Sometimes you'll have a specific picture in mind and you just can't find a good quality picture and now there's so many great photos available online that it can be difficult to pick just one or two and sometimes maby three to send ( we occasionally send three but normally it's only one or two photos. There's really no need to get greedy and ruin it for someone else down the line by sending to many pictures to get signed). I find most of my pictures either on Google or on Bing. Google is good place to search for photos and as an added bonus you have the option to search for larger file sizes that produces higher quality images. I personally prefer Bing search. I tend to find pictures that don't pop up when using Google and I've had better luck finding the exact image I'm looking for with Bing. Once I've found the photos I want I then save them to my cell phone or laptop then transfer them to a SD memory card and print my photos at a CVS photo kiosk. Since I primarily use 4x6 photos for my TTM requests it's not to expensive but with CVS it's still slightly higher than other photo printing services with it costing me  .22 to .32 cents per photo depending on how quick I need the photos and the number of prints I'm getting. I've tried printing at Walmart but the photo quality wasn't as good as CVS and I've had issues with Walmart not selling me my photos due to copy write issues. Walgreens will print pictures but I've never used them and I've heard others complain about copyright issues also. Several companies now offer online  services and will print pictures and ship them to you but again I've never tried them but I know alot of collectors that do. I've never had that problem with CVS or with any of my pictures I've gotten signed except for a few that tried signing them with a regular bic pen and that doesn't show up well on the pictures. I've just stuck with printing pictures at CVS. It may be slightly more expensive per print but the quality is great and it's what's worked for us. Anyways I hope this helps you find and print your TTM pictures and if you have any questions feel free to contact me on Twitter or the Cpt. Caveman's Facebook page. Now on to this week's TTM successes. Thursday  brought a cool return when we received our two pictures back signed from Dorothy Lyman after only one month. That's all for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM Autographs and address's.

*
-
Dorothy Lyman
*ST
-
*

*FMB www.fanmail.biz
*ST www.startiger.com

You can also get your Cpt.Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook 
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv


1 comment: