Saturday, August 4, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #160

Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. When it comes to getting blank autograph cards signed. I see alot of TTMers who are still sending out index cards to get signed. I also see the occasional in person collector using them and I even occasionally still send out an index card or two to get signed. White index cards have gone hand in hand with autograph collecting for years. Index cards are great and they're usually pretty inexpensive but here's a few other options if you're looking for something different than index cards for your blank graphing card needs. One type I really like are the sports card sized blank autograph cards that have the pictures of the different sports balls with a nice area for athletes to sign. They come in all major sports and you can even get ones for TV and Film stars. They are more expensive than index cards but look really nice when they are signed. I've seen them for sale on Amazon or you can order them directly from https://www.theautographcard.com/ . I found a third option I really liked. I ordered personalized blank business cards from Vista print a few years ago with a blank white side and on the other side you can choose to put some type of design. I ordered 500 business cards a few years ago and even though they're alittle smaller they work perfectly for autographs. I've used ink pens on them and a variety of colored sharpies and a few paint pens and they turn out great. They are also perfect for framing with a photo like you would do with an autograph cut. The ones that I don't frame I store in sport card penny sleeves and 9 pocket card pages that I then put in one of my binders. They have different options for card size, the type of paper ( I'm using the standard cheapest paper option ) inks and backgrounds to choose from. Prices vary depending on what you order and can be ordered from Vistaprint . Index cards are great but just remember you have other options when it comes to getting blank autograph cards to get signed. Now on to this week's TTM successes. Monday brought a quick eight day return from Martin Kove who signed our two pictures we sent to him and he also sent us a signed magazine page. Well that's all for this week. It was a slow TTM week but one return is alot better than no returns and we still have a few days of graphing the Texans left so that's a plus. So have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and address's.

*
-
Martin Kove
*ST
-
*

*FMB www.fanmail.biz
*ST www.startiger.com

*
The Vistaprint cards I use for autographs. 
The bottom card is the reverse side of the white but both sides look great signed.
*


You can also get your Cpt.Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook 
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv

No comments:

Post a Comment