Monday, August 15, 2016

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Special Graphing The Saints bonus post #8

-


Welcome back for another special In person graphing bonus post. I headed out to the New Orleans Saints training camp solo today. My graphing partner and daughter Winter went to the West Virginia state fair today while I headed to the Saints but she will be with me Wednesday for the final day. When I arrived this morning I had no problem finding a spot along the line. I got settled in and proceeded to get everything ready for graphing time then watched the team practice. It was a pretty relaxed crowd today with one obsessed fan entertaining the line and the players by screaming at every player that passed by. He had made a poster with all the players on it and he wanted to get it signed very badly and he made sure everyone knew that as he screamed "IV got you on my poster" to every single player. The line and the team all got a few good laughs in. Practice ended early today and alot of players came over to sign when they finished up. As always the players were so nice and signed and took pictures with everyone along the line. I worked on Winters football adding 12 more signatures to it and then I got a few more pictures signed from players already on the ball. After the QB challenge was over Drew Brees and the other two Quarterbacks came over and signed for everyone down the line. Winter already had them on the ball so I had pictures ready for all three to sign. I had a great time and racked up another 16 autographs today. They have tomorrow off then Wednesday is there final day here in West Virginia and you know we'll be there. So until then have a great day and enjoy a few pictures and the autographs from today's New Orleans Saints training camp.


*
-
-
-
-
-
-
*
Today's Autographs
*
-
Drew Brees
-
Garrett Grayson
-
Luke McCown - Thomas Morstead
-
Winters Football
-
*










No comments:

Post a Comment