Thursday, August 11, 2016

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Friday Favorites

-
Welcome back for another Friday Favorites. Every Friday we share a few of our favorite autographs from our amazing collection. They can be TTM, IP or purchased favorites and as always if its a TTM favorite and the address is still valid I'll add that to. This week its a few of our favorite signed books. I love autographed books its a great way to combine a couple of my favorite things to do, Graphing and reading. Here's a tip if you send a book to get signed TTM here in the U.S. send it by Media Mail. It's alot cheaper than sending a package, it's just under $4 compared to $8+ to send it with regular postage and it's tracked. It is a little slower taking about 7 days to be delivered instead of the normal 3 to 4 days. I send my books in the thicker bubble mailers with cardboard for protection and I add another bubble mailer for the return. What I do for the return SASE'd mailer is I write Media Mail in medium red letters on my SASE with $4 worth of postage already on it. That way when they send it back the Post Office will see its Media Mail and track it. I hope that helps and now enjoy the favorites and ill be back tomorrow with this weeks TTM successes with new autographs and tested addresses.


*
-
Bill Kreutzmann
-
Anne Rice
-
John Cryer
-
Dean Koontz
-
Robert Shapiro
(contacted him through his law office)
-
O.J. Simpson
-
*





No comments:

Post a Comment