Monday, August 1, 2016

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Special Graphing The Saints part 3

-


Welcome back for another special graphing the Saints training camp bonus post. We took the weekend off because we already racked up 68 autographs including 3 Drew Brees autos the first 2 days and figured it would be a packed shoving match during weekend so we went to visit my grandmother. I almost went Sunday but decided id stay home and print a few pictures to try and get signed when we went back on Monday. Unfortunately just my luck the day I talked myself out of going just happened to be the day Peyton Manning showed up. Talk about kicking myself after seeing pictures of Manning and Brees together on the Saints facebook page. We didn't miss Monday I wasn't taking any changes and I was really hoping Manning didn't come all the way to WV for just one day. Unfortunately before we even got there this morning I checked Manning's Twitter and he was already gone and at the Dolphins training camp. Oh well lol. After we arrived I asked another grapher that was there Sunday about Peyton and he said we didn't miss much because he didn't sign autographs or even come over to the fans and just hung out on the field with the coaches and players and left. When we got there we went to go find us a spot along the fence when I noticed that they now had an area set aside just for kids 12 and under. That was so much better for the kids and kept the old pushy adults away so the kids could get autographs. Winter had a mini helmet to get signed today along with another Brees card stuck in her purse. So after I got her set up in the kids section I found a spot a few yards away just at the entrance of the kids zone. Adults could stand behind the kids but couldn't get autographs. I had a pretty nice spot next to a few friendly collectors on the left and on my right and taking up most of the section right before the kids started was a family of three dealers lol. I'm not kidding Mom, Dad and a son probably 14ish with bags of balls, helmets, shirts, DVDs, 8x10's and binders with pages full of most of the Saints players football cards but multiples copies of the same card. Lol I'm talking 20-30 of every card. I kinda got nervous thinking most players would probably pass them by. How did I know they were dealers you ask? Because along with all the exact proof photos the were taking they discussed how much they should list them for once the players left and they made sure to tell everyone were not dealers lol. Only one player actually took the time to sign more than one for them Marcus Murphey and he signed anything anyone had was super nice. Anyways practice ran a little longer today but finally the players started to trickle over and sign. There wasn't as many signing today but we still managed 22 autographs. Most of the ones that signed made sure to hit the kids section first then worked there way up towards us. Winter got everyone on her mini helmet and got Brees on another card. I asked her why not on her mini helmet but she said she'll get him on it before the weeks out. That's her 3rd card that she's got him to sign so far but he is her favorite player. I got them on a nice 8x10 a few players started at the people just before me and worked there way towards the kids. Brees started with the kids and after that came up to us. I got him on my picture. Luckily he signed my picture pretty quickly so I could get out of the melee because once he starts it gets a little crazy. The dealer family started complaining when everyone started to shove us all forward in a sea of arms, footballs and helmets all reaching towards Drew. It's always fun and exciting. We also got to see a fight on the field between a few players but they broke it up pretty quickly. We had a great day with another double Brees success. The Saints have Tuesday off but if its not raining Wednesday were going back for more. Until then enjoy some pictures from today and the autographs we received.


*
-
Freeze Brees

-
-
Winters ready
-
Waiting on Drew
-
My Autographs for today
#7 Luke McCown
#9 Drew Brees
#10 Brandon Cook
#13 Michael Thomas
#18 Garrett Greyson
#20 Brian Dixon
#23 Marcus Murphy
#26 Trea Elston
#27 Damien Swann
#37 Brandon Dixon
#40 Delvin Breaux
#41 Roman Harper

-
Another one for Winter
-
Winters mini helmet a work in progress
-
*








No comments:

Post a Comment