Saturday, September 16, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #114

Welcome back to another weekly TTM success post. Sadly we lost an amazing actor this week when Harry Dean Stanton passed away at the age of 91. I love to read so naturally I also love books that have been signed by the authors. Book signings are a great way to meet authors or celebs and get them to sign a book but unless you happen to live near a major city book signings in your area can be rare. Alot of authors now sell signed copies of new books online at places like Barnes and Noble or at stores like Target so that's always an option. I have stacks of books laying around so whenever I can get one signed TTM I always try. Sending a book TTM has pretty much the same process as sending a photo. The only big difference is packaging and postage. I use bubble mailers for sending books and for my SASE. That usually protects them from any major damage. For postage here in the U.S. I always send them by Media Mail. It's cheaper that way costing just under $4 each way and automatically comes with tracking but its a tad slower getting to it's destination. Most of the time mine have taken 4-7 days each way. For the returns if your Post office won't let you pre pay for return postage I just add $4 worth of postage stamps on the SASE then ask the post office to stamp Media Mail in red on my SASE before I seal it in my request envelope. I've also wrote media mail in red sharpie and that works to. If you're sending a bunch of requests out the cost quickly adds up so saving money by sending media mail helps cut back on postage fees. Now on to this weeks successes. Thursday brought two returns. First after only three weeks we received a nice pre signed Top Gear photo from Matt LeBlanc. To finish off the day a super cool return from Emma Bell who played Amy on The Walking Dead who signed both our pictures and only took five weeks to return. That's it for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and address's.


*
-
Matt LeBlanc
Top Gear
Second Floor A
Energy Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TQ
UK
-
Emma Bell
*ST
-
*


Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return

https://www.facebook.com/cavemansttm/

or follow me on twitter @cavewv



No comments:

Post a Comment