Saturday, September 2, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #112

Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. Sadly we lost another master of horror this week when Tobe Hooper passed away at the age of 74. Hooper was probably best known for his film "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and from one of my favorite horror films "Poltergeist". It's been another slow TTM week for us with not one single return. I kind of expected it to slack off a little since I've been doing more via venue attempts over the last few months plus I wasn't sending as many requests out since I was graphing the PGA and the Texans training camp last month. I've always said in order to get returns you got to send those requests out and I've learned to be more patient even when others are getting celebs I've written to back and mine hasn't returned. Dry spells happen but they usually don't last long. My longest dry spell was a month without a return but that's been several years ago. So ill just be patient and send more letters out. That's all for this week hopefully it picks back up next week. Have a great graphing weekend and a safe Holliday and remember Monday is a federal holiday here in the states so no mail. Ill be back next week with more TTM autographs and addresses.


*




Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return
or follow me on twitter @cavewv


No comments:

Post a Comment