Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Mid Week Addresses

-
Welcome back to another mid week TTM address post. Some of you may have seen the "Final Post". Due to some TTM addresses being abused I was going to shut this blog down but after receiving so many wonderful messages I have decided to keep it going. We love sharing our collection and helping other real collectors and fans out so I just can't let a few bad eggs ruin it for everyone else. It's going to be a little different from now on unfortunately I will no longer be publishing private home addresses. Management, P.O. Box, stadium addresses and emails I have no problem sharing and if its a well published private address with a very responsive signer I may make an exception but in place of the address ill point you in the right direction to find it for yourself and don't worry I'm not keeping all the good addresses to myself. If your a real fan or collector and have trouble finding the address I have no problem sharing just message me on Twitter or our Facebook page and I'll be more than happy to help when I can. Thanks again everyone for the kind words and for checking our blog out every week. So here's this weeks TTM addresses remember we haven't tested these yet some we will but others have recently had a success using them. So get writing and I'll be back Friday with the favorites and Saturday with this weeks TTM success post.


*
-
Pat Sajak and Vanna White
-
Liev Schreiber
c/o ILS Productions, Inc.
P.o. Box 778
New York, NY 10013-0778
-
Connie Francis
Concetta, Inc.
6413 NW 102nd Ter
Parkland, FL 33076-2357
-
David Yost
Rogers Orion Talent
13731 Ventura Blvd.
Suite D
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
-
Alona Tal
McKeon-Myones Management
3500 Olive Ave.
Suite 770
Burbank, CA 91505
-
Taylor Swift
Big Machine Records
1219 16th Ave. South
Nashville, TN 37212-2901
-
Robert Ballard
c/o Institute for Exploration
55 Coogan Blvd.
Mystic, CT 06335
-
*

No comments:

Post a Comment