Saturday, February 11, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #83

-
Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. So as some of you know due to addresses being abused I thought about shutting the blog down. I have decided against that because of the love we have for this hobby and for helping other collectors and fans and because of other great collectors who reached out to keep the blog going. One big change unfortunately I will no longer share private home addresses. I will however try to point you in the right direction to help you find the address when I can. For example if you see ST or FMB under the autograph and not an address that means we found the address on startiger.com or fanmail.biz. Management, email, P.O. Box, stadium, fan club addresses anything non private will be posted as usual. If you have any problems finding an address you can send me a message on Twitter or the Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Facebook page and I'll be happy to help any real collectors or fans out when i can. Besides sometimes all it takes to get you started is knowing the celebs sign TTM. Thank you all for understanding and for coming back every week. I'm just tired of seeing true fans and collectors getting shut out because greedy dealers and scammers abusing addresses until they no longer work causing fans and collectors to purchasing autographs and possibly getting scammed by one of the many forgery dealers. Not every dealer is an abuser or scammer and I appreciate the ones who do things the proper way. We do this because we love collecting autographs not for an investment or to make a quick buck but for the joy and excitement it brings us and because we're fans and I know we're not the only ones who feel that way. Anyways thanks again for understanding and now let's get on to this week's TTM successes. Monday brought two returns. First after two plus years I received my picture from "Children of the Corn" back signed on the back of the photo and my autograph card back signed from Jonas Marlowe. He also drew a small picture on the autograph card. I sent these to Texas a couple years ago and they returned from Seattle along with a nice signed letter. I put my address on both spots of my SASE so I have no clue on the return address. To finish off the day I received both pictures back signed from Dick Van Dyke after just over two months. I know he usually sends secretarials but he does occasionally sign TTM and IV tried before a few years ago and got the secretarial signatures but this time they are different. I'm not sure if they are authentic or new secs but it kind of looks like his signature just not as neat as it used to be due to his age (remember he's 91 years young ). I wrote a super letter this time so it may have worked. I'm not 100% sure about it yet so I'll have to get back with you later on this one until then I'm saying secretarial but they did return before he started filming the new Mary Poppins film in the UK. Wednesday brought a great via venue success from one of our favorite "American Horror Story" cast members Finn Wittrock. After just over a month we received both pictures and our DVD insert back signed. We sent when he was doing "Othello" but it has already finished but I think he's in another play that's coming up soon. To finish off the week Winter received her picture back signed from Francis Ford Coppola. It only took just over two weeks for this amazing return but if you try him he will only sign one item per request so don't waste time or postage sending multiple items. That's it for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and addresses.


*
-
Jonas Marlowe
-
Dick Van Dyke (secretarial??)
Private-ST
-
Finn Wittrock
Via Venue
-
Francis Ford Coppola
Francis Ford Coppola Presents, LLC
300 Via Archimedes
Geyserville, CA 95441-9325
-
*




No comments:

Post a Comment