Friday, October 28, 2016

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Friday Favorites Halloween Horror Edition

-
Welcome to another Friday Favorites. Every Friday we share a few of our favorite autographs from our collection. Some are TTM others can be either In Person or purchased favorites but as always if its a TTM favorite and the address is still valid ill add that also. This week to celebrate Halloween its a few of our favorite horror autographs. It was hard to pick my favorite horror autographs. I love the horror genre so I have collected alot of amazing graphs in that area. When picking this weeks I decided to go with a few of the masters of horror. A few of the great horror directors and a few of the amazing actors who have brought our nightmares to life and I included Sigourney because "ALIEN" is a horror movie in my book. So enjoy and have a safe Halloween. I'll be back tomorrow with this weeks TTM successes with new autographs and tested addresses.


*
-
Wes Craven
-
George A. Romero
-
John Carpenter
Storm King Productions
8033 W. Sunset Blvd.
Suite 8000
Hollywood, CA 90046
-
Tim Curry
-
Sigourney Weaver
-
Tony Todd
-
Kane Hodder
26500 W. Agoura Road
Suite 102
Calabasas, CA 91302
-
Robert Englund
(usually sends 1 pre signed post card)
1278 Glenneyre
PMB 73
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
-
*






No comments:

Post a Comment