Saturday, October 1, 2016

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #64

-
Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. Sadly we lost golf legend Arnold Palmer last Sunday. His passing is such great loss. Palmer who won 62 PGA titles over his career was amazing to his fans and a great signer both IP and TTM. I have always loved the game of golf (I'm horrible at it but still love to play lol) and Arnold along with Sam Snead were my idols and the reason I got into the game in the first place. I was even lucky enough to be able to see them both play when I caddied at The Greenbrier resort as a kid something ill never forget. He was a very responsive signer TTM. My first attempt sending to him I sent a 4x6 photo to get signed. When my SASE returned It has someone else's trading card in it with a letter stating unfortunately he doesn't sign that companies cards due to a contract agreement. I rewrote him again sending a photo and the card they sent me by mistake with a note explaining I didn't send the card and I'm returning it. Well when my SASE returned the second time it had no signed picture but another letter saying he can't sign that card andthe returned card. Well 3rd times the charm so I wrote him again but this time I just kept the card and sent my picture and waited. Finally the day came and my SASE returned and this time he had signed my picture. It's the one I shared in Yesterdays favorites. There will never be another golfer like him. Mr. Palmer was 87. Now on to this weeks successes. Monday started the week off with two returns. First after a quick seven days we received both pictures back signed from David Keith. "Firestarter" has always been a favorite film of mine and he's a great addition to our collection. To finish off the day we received both pictures we sent back signed but on the back of the photos from Max Kleven who played Achilles in the Star Trek TOS episode "Bread and Circuses". He also sent us two signed cards and a Buisness card telling us he's got a book coming out. Great Trek addition and it only took seven days to return. Wednesday brought one return. We sent an email to Ray Stevens and in about ten days we received a nice signed 8x10. Thursday brought an amazing return from Dean Stockwell. He signed my Dune picture and our Quantum Leap picture that had already been signed by Scott Bakula. Very cool return and only a couple months to return. To finish off the week Saturday brought one last return. After a little over two weeks we received all three pictures back signed from Tom Woodruff Jr. He's a special effects artist who has worked on every Aliens film along with many other amazing films over the years. That's it for this week. Have a great weekend and Ill be back next week with more TTM autographs and addresses.






*
-
David Keith
4815 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37919
-
Max Kleven
Max J. Kleven Production
33150 Barber Road
Agua Dulce, CA 91390
-
Ray Stevens
-
Dean Stockwell
Open Entertainment
1051 N. Cole Avenue
Suite B
Los Angeles, CA 90038
-
Tom Woodruff Jr.
Amalgamated Dynamics Inc.
20100 Plummer Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311
-
*





No comments:

Post a Comment