Saturday, May 28, 2016

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #46

-
Welcome back to another weekly TTM successes. I hope everyone had a great graphing week. I keep seeing this debate popping up over the battle between Autographs vs. Selfies. I'm sure you can figure out what side of the fence were on autographs of course. IV collected since 1986 and not once in all those years have I ever wanted my picture taken with a celeb but I promise you I never missed a graphing opportunity. Maby I come from a different era before the cell phones and digital cameras. Its so easy now just pop out your cell and snap a picture. Now maby if id meet Ringo or Paul my thought process would change and they could possibly be my first celeb selfie lol but only after I got an autograph. I have taken photos of the celebs but never asked them to pose with me or stop for one. Don't get me wrong I love seeing people post there celeb Selfies. It shows how cool some stars are to the fans. When I meet someone I automatically start thinking about getting the autograph and not pictures. I know they are busy and I dont want to waste any more time than I have to so I ask for an autograph and don't bother them with a picture. I'm sure they probably don't mind if the time is right but I see all these pictures with the celebs looking horribly uncomfortable in them so I just opt for the quick signature encounter. I'm an autograph person I love collecting them just as people love collecting celeb selfies. For the collector / fan aspect of it I see no difference to each their own as long as it makes you happy I say go for it but keep this in mind how many celeb Selfies have you ever seen for sell in high end auctions or have you ever seen a selfie price guide lol. So I say graph on but that's just my opinion as a life long autograph collector. Enough with this weeks rant and on to what you really came here for the weekly TTM successes. Monday brought a Via Venue return from Frank Langella. In just over two weeks he signed the Dracula picture we sent but not our Skeletor photo. Oh well at least he signed the one I wanted the most. The show ends soon so you better write him pretty soon if you want to try. That's it for this week. Unfortunately I'm paying for the great week we had last time so only the one return. Ill be back next week with more TTM autographs and addresses. Until then have a great weekend and a safe Memorial Day. Monday is a federal Holliday here in the US so don't forget the postal service is closed that day so one less mail day this week.


*
-
Frank Langella
(Play ends June 19th 2016)
c/o "The Father"
Samuel J. Friedman Theatre
261 W. 47th Street
New York, NY 10036
-
*





No comments:

Post a Comment