Monday, February 29, 2016

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Special Bonus Star Trek Post

*
*Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs *
*Star Trek Special Edition*
*
*


Welcome to a special bonus post. Way back when I started collecting autographs there was two groups of people I wanted to collect. The Beatles and the Star Trek main cast. The Beatles will have to wait until I win the lottery one day lol but I have finally completed my Star Trek main cast collection. There are so many trek autographs out there to collect but IV always wanted the main group of Kirk, Spock, Bones, Scotty, Sulu, Uhura, and Chekov. So I'm happy I can finally share my completed Star Trek main cast collection. There are still alot of Trek cast out there to collect and I'm still going to try for as many as I can and now with the new movies and the upcoming new TV series there are a ton of new cast members to try for. Enjoy and ill see you next time with more autograph collecting goodness.


*
William Shatner
-
Leonard Nimoy
-
DeForest Kelley
-
James Doohan
-
-
-
George Takei
-
-
Nichelle Nichols
-
Walter Koenig
-

Majel Barrett-Roddenberry
-
*











No comments:

Post a Comment