Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Mid Week Addresses



Welcome back for another mid week TTM address post. Every Wednesday I share a few working addresses that I run across during my weekly research. We haven't tested these yet some we will but they are current working addresses that I ran across or others have recently had successes using them so get writing, remember addresses and signing habits can change anytime so I never hesitate getting a request out. Have a great week and ill see you back here Friday with the favorites and Saturday with this weeks TTM successes with new autographs and tested addresses.




*
-
PET SHOP BOYS
P.o. Box 4532
London WC1N 3XX
UK
-
Bill Romanowski
c/o Nutrition 53
3706 Mt. Diablo Blvd.
Lafayette, CA 94549
-
Ann Blyth
P.o. Box 9754
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
-
Charlie Cox
c/o United Agents
12-26 Lexington Street
London W1F 0LE
UK
-
Ty Simpkins
The UPS Store
5419 Hollywood Blvd
suite C119
Los Angeles, CA 90027
-
Bret Iwan
c/o Walt Disney Studios
500 S. Buena Vista
Burbank, CA 91505
-
Whitey Herzog
9426 Sappington Estates Drive
St. Louis, MO 63127
-
Holt McCallany
c/o Paradigm Talent Agency NY
360 Park Ave South
16th Floor
New York, NY 10010
-
Lisa Ryder
Characters Talent Agency
8 Elm Street
Toronto, ON M5G 1G7
Canada
-
Charlie Joiner
12929 Angosto Way
San Diego, CA 92128
-
*



1 comment:

  1. FYI I sent to whitey Herzog and in less than a week it came back in my SASE unsigned. I know address works because been seeing a bunch if returns so not sure what's up. I sent a blank autograph card and a 4x6. Maby he only signs cards?? So just a heads up if you try him

    ReplyDelete