Thursday, December 13, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Bonus Post Graphing the Riders in the Sky

Welcome back for another in person graphing bonus post. I headed out to Lewisburg, WV  the coolest small town in America ( Google it if you don't believe me lol ) and only a couple miles away from my house Thursday night to watch the amazingly funny and talented music group Riders In The Sky perform at our Carnegie Hall ( same Carnegie different Hall ). The Riders have been bringing laughter and music to fans for 41 years and are still out touring and putting on a wonderful show. The current tour is called Christmas The Cowboy Way and I highly recommend seeing the multi Grammy winning act if you have the opportunity. After they finished up the two hour show all four members came out to meet the fans, take photos and sign autographs for anyone that wanted to hang out after the show. Somehow I lucked out and was first in line and had the opportunity to talk with everyone while getting my photos signed and then I got my picture taken with all four. Everyone was super nice and they signed anything people had for them. It was a fun night filled with laughter and fresh ink and who could ask for anything more than that. Anyways I'll be back Saturday with this week's TTM Success Post so until then enjoy a few pictures and my autographs from the concert.

*
-
-
-
-
-
-
*

You can also get your Cpt.Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook 
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv

No comments:

Post a Comment