Saturday, December 22, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #180

Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. It's been a hectic week here this week with work and getting everything ready for Christmas so as you might have noticed I didn't get the Wednesday or Friday posts up and I'm a bit late on the success post. Sadly it was a no mail week for us also so we don't have any new TTM returns to share this week. I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hopefully Santa will bring you all some autographs and TTM supplies Christmas morning. Everyone have a safe and wonderful holiday. I'm off all this week so everything will be back to normal this Wednesday for the mid week TTM address post. So until then Merry Christmas everyone.


You can also get your Cpt.Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook 
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv


3 comments:

  1. Hi I have been following your posts and have really enjoyed hearing about your experiences and appreciate the efforts you have made that have helped me and many others find success in ttm. I noticed you hadn’t posted anything for awhile and hope you are doing ok and had a wonderful holidays. If you will be posting more in the future I look forward to reading them. If this process has grown too cumbersome (which is understandable as you have contributed a significant amount of work) then I just want to thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to this place in first time with my husband on Tuesday night after work. The inside of this event space San Francisco was quite big and had enough seats to sit and nice bar area. We had a few things, along with drinks and it was all good!

    ReplyDelete