Saturday, October 20, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #171

Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. Hopefully everyone had a successful TTM week with mailboxes full of TTM returns. I'm sure by now most of you have noticed that when we post a return on here it doesn't always have the address we used. Instead you'll see either *FMB or *ST under out returns. We do that let you know what site we found the address on. Alot of the time the address comes from either fanmail.biz or startiger. Unfortuntly growing interests in TTM autograph collecting that's causing a major increase in the amount of fan mail being sent to celebs and fact that people selling TTM autographs on eBay and the ones that abuse the system are causing alot of celebs to no longer sign TTM.  I decided awhile back to no longer share private or home address's but I still point collectors in the right direction to find the address we used so real fans and collectors can still try. As most already know I'm always happy to help out collectors any way I can and if you have trouble finding an address I'm just a private message or email away. So don't worry when I don't post an address I'm not keeping them all to myself and I'm always willing to help anyone who share's our love of this amazing hobby. Anyways let's move on and get  to this week's TTM successes. Monday brought the first return of the week when we received both our Boardwalk Empire photos back signed by Bobby Cannavale after writing him while he's doing "The Lifespan of a Fact" in New York and it only took him nine days to return. After that Friday brought a cool return from K.C. and the Sunshine Band's very own K.C. also known as Harry Casey who signed both our photos and took just two weeks to return. To finish off the week Saturday brought one last return when we received our Star Trek photo back signed by the lovely D.C. Fontana after only ten days and she also included a nice thank you note. That's all for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and address's.

*
-
Bobby Cannavale
via venue
-
Harry Casey
*ST
-
D.C. Fontana
*ST
-
*

*FMB www.fanmail.biz
*ST www.startiger.com


You can also get your Cpt.Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook 
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv

No comments:

Post a Comment