Saturday, June 2, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #151

Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. So are you a specialized collector or a random anyone and everyone collector? Specialized collectors generally only collect autographs from a certain person or maby they stick to just one category of people like only collecting astronaut, President's, musicians or maby they only collect Star Wars autographs. The anyone and everyone collectors will collect anyone they may or may not be a fan of. I started out collecting as kind of a specialized collector getting cast members of the original Star Trek series and films but then I switched to anyone I happened to be a fan of. While I really loved getting Star Trek TOS autographs and still do I really enjoy the hobby so much more collecting from all different area's. It keeps the hobby fun and exciting by never knowing who may have signed and returned an autograph in my SASE. Both styles of collecting have there perks but it really doesn't matter what kind of collector you may be as long as you enjoy what you're doing and don't abuse the system collect what makes you happy. Besides who doesn't enjoy getting autographs from your heroes and idols showing up in the mailbox. It's what keeps me checking my mailbox every day even when we get an empty mailbox all week. Anyways with that being said it's been a slow mail week for us with no returns. Hopefully you all had a better TTM week then we did. Maby next week it will pick back up but you just never know with TTM collecting as dry spells do happen occasionally. So unfortunately that's it for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and as always I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and address's.

*
-
-
*

You can also get your Cpt.Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook 
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv

No comments:

Post a Comment