Saturday, April 7, 2018

Cpt. Caveman'sTTM Autographs #143

(My dad Sam with my daughter Winter)
-
Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. Unfortunately my dad passed away this week. It was sudden and unexpected and I've not had much free time. So this week I'm just going straight to this week's TTM successes. Thursday brought the one and only return this week when we received both our pictures back signed by James Karen after a quick two weeks. This was my third attempt in four years trying to get him so super happy he finally returned and I can add him with my Thom Mathews signed picture. He's usually good at returning so I'm not sure what happened to my first two attempts. Maby the mail man added to his collection lol. Anyways that's it for this week have a great graphing weekend and thanks for all the support during this difficult time and for understanding with my missing a few posts this week. I'll be back to business as usual next week with more TTM autographs and address's.

*
-
James Karen 
*ST
-
*

*FMB www.fanmail.biz
*ST www.startiger.com

You can also get your Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv



No comments:

Post a Comment