Saturday, April 21, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #145

Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. I hope everyone had a great week with full mailboxes. Sadly ours was deprived of any TTM goodness this week. I kind of expected that because with everything going on the past few weeks I didn't have much time to get many requests out but luckily I'm catching up this week. It wasn't a total shutout though. We did receive our signed Super Troopers poster we ordered signed by Broken Lizard's Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter and Erik Stolhanske. We watched Super Troopers 2 Friday night and we loved it. If you're a Broken Lizard  fan I highly recommend it. So unfortunately that's all for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and address's.

*
-
Broken Lizard ($)
-
*


You can also get your Cpt.Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/cavemansttm/
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv

No comments:

Post a Comment