Saturday, March 24, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #141

Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. This week let's talk about strip and seal envelopes vs traditional lick and stick envelopes. I personally like to use strip and seal envelopes. These are the envelopes that have a sticky substance covered by a thin wax paper like strip that when removed makes the envelopes easy to seal shut and doesn't require licking or moisture to seal. I don't like the regular lick and stick type because I've occasionally had problems with the glue not properly sealing and my SASE returning unsealed, luckily most of the time my autographs remained inside but on a few rare occasions the autographs got lost in transit. Another reason I like strip and seal is some celebs refuse to lick an envelope to seal it up and who could blame them. I wouldn't want to put my tongue on something from a total stranger. Strip and seal is just easier and more convenient to deal with and anything that makes it easier for the celebs to return my autographs is always better in my opinion. One tip for the strip and seal envelopes is I write remove to seal on the wax paper strip just so they know it doesn't require moisture to seal. Usually it's not a problem but I've had a few really older celebs return my strip and seal SASE back unsealed with the strip still intact but you can see they tried licking it and mistook it for a traditional lick and stick. So if and when possible use strip and seal envelopes for you TTM envelopes. Now on to this weeks TTM successes. Monday brought a great return from Lee Meriwether who signed our picture and took just under a year to return. Saturday brought one more return for the week when we received our Harry and the Hendersons picture that was previously signed by John Lithgow back signed by Melinda Dillon after a quick seven days. We sent this the day after Lithgow returned so it's very cool to get both to sign on our photo. That's it for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and address's.

*
-
Lee Meriwether
c/o Arlene Thorton & Associates
12711 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 490
Studio City, CA 91604
-
Melinda Dillon
*ST
-
*

*FMB www.fanmail.biz
*ST www.startiger.com

You can also get your Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv




No comments:

Post a Comment