Saturday, February 10, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #135



Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. With the Superbowl behind us marking the end of football season it's now the time of year for baseball fans and collectors to start writing players attending MLB spring training. As you might have noticed I don't do alot of sports TTM and the ones I do are usually older players I looked up to as a kid. I do however see alot of amazing successes that others get back from spring training attempts so I know its a great way to try for those new stars and current players. With just a little time and research you shouldn't have any trouble finding the training facility address's to write to and if you can't there is a ton of sports autograph groups on facebook with like minded collectors willing to help. So get those cards and baseballs ready and now on to this weeks TTM successes. Monday brought a great via venue return from Bryan Cranston after only two months. I was doubtful that these would come back since he just announced he's no longer signing but super glad we got in right before he stopped. That's it for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and address's.


*
-
Bryan Cranston
via venue
-
*



Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return

https://www.facebook.com/cavemansttm/

or follow me on twitter @cavewv



No comments:

Post a Comment