Saturday, January 13, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #131



Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. So is it better to use an agency address or a home address to send fan mail to? I'd rather use an agency address if possible. Agencies are usually pretty good about passing on fan mail even though it may take longer to get your letter to the celeb at least you know someone received it. I will use a home address when no other option is available but I really try to avoid sending to the celebs home unless I have absolutely no other choice. While most celebs will respond to fan mail sent to a private or home address some absolutely refuse to. I can understand this as they value their privacy and don't want to be bothered at home or they say it causes problems when tons of fan mail letters start arriving to clutter up their actual mail. Sometimes a private address is all that's available to write to so you have no choice but when an agency address is listed I'd rather try those first then if I don't get a reply I'll try the home address or look for a via venue address to try. That's enough for this week now on to this weeks TTM successes. Tuesday brought a great return when we received our picture back signed by Didi Conn after just under two months. Friday brought an amazing return when we received both our "American Horror Story : Coven" pictures back signed by Danny Huston. We sent these via venue to the UK six months ago and they returned postmarked from California. That's all for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and address's.


*
-
Didi Conn
c/o CESD Talent Agency
10635 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suite 130/135
Los Angeles, CA 90025-8306
-
Danny Huston
via venue
-

Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return

or follow me on twitter @cavewv


No comments:

Post a Comment