Saturday, December 2, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #125

Welcome back to another weekly TTM success post. Sadly Jim Nabors passed away this week at the age of 87. I see alot of people putting the celebs name and address on the return SASE. I personally never liked doing this and use my name and address on the return part of my SASE. I do this mainly because if I happen to not have proper postage it still returns to me and it doesn't get sent back to the celeb. Another reason I do this is because I don't like to advertise to anyone that my SASE may be from a famous person incase my mail is delivered to the wrong address and hopefully increasing my chances they'll return it to the post office if they receive it by mistake. So it's totally up to you to put the celebs name and address on your SASE but I don't recommend it. Now on to this weeks successes. Tuesday brought a cool return when we received our picture back signed by Ian McKellen after six months. That's it for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and address's.


*
-
Ian McKellen
Independent Talent Group
40 Whitfield Street
London W1T 2RH
UK
-
*


Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return

https://www.facebook.com/cavemansttm/

or follow me on twitter @cavewv


No comments:

Post a Comment