Saturday, June 24, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #102

Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. Every now and then I get asked about my blogs name. Why Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs? Well along with my love of collecting autographs I also love caving and I've spent close to thirty years exploring the beautiful and vast underground cave systems of my state. Some call it Spelunking but those that have been doing it long enough call it caving and call themselves Cavers. The area I live in and surrounding counties are full of caves and caverns. Thousands of caves that range from a few hundred feet to 40+ miles long. Some require ropes and climbing gear and others you can walk or crawl right on in. I've spent countless hours crawling thru muddy small claustrophobic passages, walking down huge underground streams and dangling off ropes in deep dark pits all to see some of the most beautiful places in the earth. With new caves being discovered every year caving can offer you the opportunity to go somewhere and see something nobody has seen before. There's no better feeling than discovering a new cave or an unknown section of a cave system and being the first human to leave footprints. I picked up the nick name Cave Man years ago when i scared a farmer after I popped out from between a few rocks in his field while he was out feeding cows. So when I started my TTM blog I used that as my part of my title plus I loved the old Captain Caveman cartoons growing up. So now you know why it's Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs and not just Jason's TTM Autographs lol. Anyways here's a few of my caving pictures I've taken over the years.
Now on to this weeks TTM successes. Monday brought one return when we received a nice signed 8x10 from the amazing County Joe McDonald after just under two weeks. He had autograph request instructions on his website but they have recently been removed since last week. I know he was charging $20 for send in items. I'll add the link to his website below incase he updates it. Thursday brought a great via venue success from Glenn Close who signed both pictures we sent. We wrote to her just over a month ago while she's doing "Sunset Boulevard" in New York that runs through June 25th. That's it for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and addresses.


*
-
Country Joe McDonald
-
Glenn Close
via venue
c/o "Sunset Boulevard"
-

*


Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return
or follow me on twitter @cavewv






No comments:

Post a Comment