Saturday, March 25, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #89



-
Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. Is it just me or are there other collectors out there who think that a few postal employees are amassing a very nice autograph collection at the expense of some of us TTM collectors lol. Now I have talked about being patient when seeing others getting returns back from a celeb and yours hasn't showed up yet. We know all the options but maby more get "misplaced" then we know. I'd hate to think this actually happens but IV had several SASE's returned back to me blatantly opened and my pics removed. I'm not talking about a sorting machine mishap opening or tearing the envelope even though that has happened but usually with my signed pictures intact. I'm talking about envelopes that have been opened by human hands. That's why I mark a small code on the backs of my SASE's now. This way at least when it does happen I know who to rewrite. I have even had celebs return my pictures in an unsealed SASE but luckily none have fallen out in transit so far. I use stick and seal envelopes so no licking or getting them wet to get them closed but some still lick them and then send it back unsealed. Oh well maby I'm just being paranoid but maby not lol anyways now on to this weeks TTM successes. Friday brought the first return of the week when we received both pictures back signed from DJ Qualls. We love Z Nation so this is a great return and addition to our cast collection. This was our second attempt using this address. Our first try was over two years ago and never returned but this time it only took two months for our pictures to come back signed. To finish off the week Saturday brought two more returns. First after only three weeks we received a signed index card from William Smithers. We sent two pictures from Star Trek TOS but he didn't sign or return those. At least he sent the IC. To finish off the week we received a signed 8x10 from Governor Chris Christie after just over a month. We sent a 4x6 photo for him to sign but he sent what looks like an auto penned 8x10 back. That's it for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and addresses.


*
-
DJ Qualls
Principato Young Entertainment
9465 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
-
William Smithers
ST
-

Chris Christie
Office of the Governor
P.o. Box 001
Trenton, NJ 08625-0001
-
*









No comments:

Post a Comment