Saturday, March 11, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #87

-
Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. I hope everyone had a great graphing week. Unfortunately my dad has been in intensive care at the hospital for almost two weeks and is still in pretty bad shape so I have been spending most of my days watching over him at the hospital so I haven't had much time to work on this weeks success post so I'm just jumping straight to this weeks TTM successes. Tuesday brought one return when we received both Star Trek pictures backed signed by Richard Evans after only two weeks. He even signed the backs of our photos. Thursday brought a great return from Ed Asner. After only ten days we received both pictures back signed with nice inscriptions on both photos. To finish up the week Saturday brought two returns. First after six months we received both pictures back signed from Curtis Armstrong. To finish off the day we received both pictures back signed from Stephen Root with a quick ten days to return. That's it for this week. Everyone have a great weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and addresses.


*
-
Richard Evans
c/o Artificialcityfilms
P.o. Box 15
Clinton, WA 98236
-
Ed Asner
Quince Productions, Inc.
19574 Braewood Drive
Tarzana, CA 91356-5646
-
Curtis Armstrong
ST
-
Stephen Root
ST
-
*






No comments:

Post a Comment