Friday, January 13, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs Friday Favorites

-
Welcome back for another Friday Favorites. Every Friday we share a few of our favorite autographs from our collection. Some are TTM others can be In Person or Purchased favorites but as always if its a TTM favorite and the address is still valid I'll add that also. I have always loved movie posters. As I kid my local VHS video store always saved the old movie posters for me when they replaced them with the new release posters. While posters look amazing signed they take up alot of room to display and are costly for TTM attempts so I started printing smaller 4x6 versions of the movie posters and sent those out to get signed. So this week it's a few of our favorite signed mini movie posters. So enjoy and I'll be back tomorrow with this weeks TTM successes with new autographs and tested addresses.


*
-
Ruta Lee
Judy Diamond
19231-1 Index Street
Porter Ranch, CA 91326
-
Bob Gale

c/o David Saunders

405 S Beverly Drive

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

-
John Carpenter
Storm Kings Productions
8033 W. Sunset Blvd.
#1044
Hollywood, CA 90046
-
Sean S. Cunningham
Crystal Lake Entertainment
4420 Hayvenhurst Ave.
Encino, CA 91346
-
Julie Adams
-
*




No comments:

Post a Comment